Fleet Defender is a leading platform cybersecurity company that is paving the way with innovations in artificial intelligence powered cyber defenses for vehicular, maritime, aviation, and space systems. Fleet Defender detects anomalies and cyber intrusions in embedded system-of-systems and stops the attack prior to loss of mission, reputation, and life. We are looking to grow our company and grow with the smartest people in the world!
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Software Engineer and technical leader for an exciting and fun role on our Platform Development Team. You will work with current and future generations of Fleet Defender technologies and devices. In this position, you will take a lead role on development of products, to include writing, testing, and deploying software. You will join a team whose mission is to develop robust, secure, and powerful systems deployed world-wide. If this sounds like your dream job, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Design and develop software algorithms and applications.
- Work closely with our data science team to integrate our machine learning pipelines with our products.
- Design, document, develop, integrate, and test software.
- Work closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions, and track down bugs.
- Triage and debug various software issues in our applications.
What We Need to See:
- B.S. or M.S. (or equivalent experience) in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or related field.
- 5+ years of professional experience designing and developing software applications.
- Strong programming and debugging skills in C, C++, and Python.
- Strong working knowledge of Linux.
- Experience with embedded software development.
Ways to Stand Out from the Crowd:
- Experience in Agile practices.
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment.
- Experience with Azure or other cloud services.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or other containerized application systems.
- Experience with continuous configuration automation tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.).
- Experience with databases and working with large data sets.
- Experience with Controller Area Network (CAN) bus.